Project Manager / Requirements Engineer (f/m/x) in Jena or Leipzig
Is your goal to design business processes in a future-oriented, sustainable, digital and efficient way? We're looking for a motivated & creative mind whose focus in the future will be on optimizing and further developing our business logic based on the latest technical standards.
In addition to a relaxed working atmosphere, you can expect opportunities for development and growth in exciting projects. Apply now as Project Manager / Requirements Engineer (f/m/x) at skatedeluxe.
This is what you can expect
- an attractive workspace in Eschwege (15 minutes' walk from the train station), Jena (5 minutes' walk from the Westbahnhof train station) or downtown Leipzig (5 minutes' walk from the main train station)
- freedom to shape your own career and the opportunity for a long-term professional career at skatedeluxe
- the opportunity for further education as well as the ability to research and evaluate new technologies
- flexible working hours, open corporate culture and a soft spot for caffeine junkies
- a company bike according to your taste and a daycare allowance for your kids
- free drinks, fruit baskets, etc.
- full-time employment, hybrid work model with the possibility of up to 60% mobile office
You can find further benefits here.
- analyzing requirements for existing and new business processes in collaboration with the business units
- defining, modeling and managing functional and non-functional requirements
- coordinating planning and alignment between business units and software development
- resolving conflicts between the requirements of different business units pragmatically and with a focus on business goals
- supporting projects from idea to release
- coordinating interdisciplinary and international teams
- excellent knowledge of business process modeling (Business Process Model and Notation as well as Unified Modeling Language)
- analytical thinking as well as the ability to work precisely on projects with complex interrelationships
- strong communication and teamwork skills as well as an independent and structured way of working
If you're interested in this position, we look forward to getting your application! Please submit your application in digital form to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.