Spreading of the coronavirus - current information about shipping & more at skatedeluxe
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority in times like these. Therefore, we're closely following the official guidelines and hygiene measures, working in small teams and, when possible, from home.
Still, our service and our promises are still intact:
- Your order will be dispatched as quickly as possible.
- At the moment there are only minimal delivery restrictions. We're constantly monitoring the quality of delivery in collaboration with our shipping partners and will display up-to-date delivery times during the checkout process.
- Returns will be fully processed and refunded within 10 days.
- We offer a 100-day return policy. If you want to return your order but face any problems sending back your return due to curfews, closed post offices or service points, please register your return via our online return portal and contact our customer service. We're happy to help you.
- Our customer service team will be there for you as usual.
Will my package arrive on time?
Due to the high volume of packages our shipping partners are dealing with, delivery delays may occur in a few individual cases. Before getting in touch with us, please check the current status of your package.
You will find the tracking link in the shipping confirmation e-mail or online in your customer account. Thanks!
- For the time being, deliveries to UPS Access Points are not possible.
- Please note that a lot of shops and companies are closed right now. If you're ordering to a company address, make sure that the order can be delivered.
- To ensure social distancing, most deliveries by our shipping partners will be made without a signature.
Last update: 08.05.2020
Your skatedeluxe team