Finally, the handicrafting and the borrowing from other disciplines has found an end, because with the Predator DH-6 Skate Helmet the dudes of Predator brought the first industrial made, special downhill longboarding helmet on the market.
The Predator features two flip up, ratcheting and detachable visors: a tinted and a clear one. The aerodynamic styling is clean and strong to help dissipate energy in a hard impact and to provide as little wind resistance as possible, to go as safe and fast as possible. Downhill Division!
- flip up, ratcheting visor
- detachable visor (1x tinted, 1x clear)
- EPS foam liner for superior impact protection
- fiberglass composite shell
- CPSC certified
- cheek pads for snug fit
- aerodynamic shape
- fit-kit pads to perfectly adjust size (detachable and washable)
- protection bag
weight: 940 g
size: one size fits all (56 - 62 cm)
Have you got a question?
Drop us a line by using our contact form or per e-mail to email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free from these countries:
- Belgium: 080049443
- Denmark: 080887373
- France: 0805102406
- Italy: 800977638
- The Netherlands: 08000204675
- Austria, Germany and Switzerland: 08000700440
Landline for all countries: +4936417997250