Which manufacturer suggests to cut down its product if you don't like parts of it? Of course, it's adidas! If you aren't comfortable with the elongated tongue, cut it down and trow it away. This shoe is a collaboration result with pro skateboarder Dennis Busenitz. The adidas Skateboarding Busenitz Shoe features a suede upper, a supportive Geofit collar cushioning and recessed eyelets.
- upper: suede, synthetic material
- Dennis Busenitz signature model
- low-cut silhouette
- one-piece toe cap with multiple ornamental stitches
- rubber sole with multidirectional Vector-Traction tread
- removable and molded polyurethane footbed
- thin synthetic tongue
- perforated side walls
- cotton lining
- Geofit construction for anatomical fit and comfort
- gummy heel-stabilising element
- molded heel inserts
Use one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free from these countries:
- Belgium: 0800 494 43
- Denmark: 0808 873 73
- France: 0805 102 406
- Italy: 800 977 638
- The Netherlands: 08000 204 675
- Austria, Germany and Switzerland: 08000 700 440
Landline for all countries: +49364179972599
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm (CET).
8 reviews for adidas Skateboarding Busenitz Shoe (black white orange):
i bought them cause i love adidas and after trying them i can say that they are worth the money even if it could be a little lower
We also recommend