The Bones Swiss L2 Bearings feature a shield that reduces drag and increases the overall speed of the bearing. The Bones® Swiss L2 Bearings have a redesigned inner race and two new labyrinth shields to keep the dirt out longer, but still allow easy maintenance when necessary.
The only difference you will notice is that the L2 Swiss will last several times longer than the original Bones® Swiss bearings between cleanings. This significant increase in service life comes at a very small increase in retail cost, so the value is greatly increased.
- double labyrinth non-contact, removable rubber shields allow easy cleaning and low friction.
- high-speed nylon ball retainer provides added speed and strength.
- pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- set of 8 bearings
- 4 spacers (10 mm)
Use one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free from these countries:
- Belgium: 0800 494 43
- Denmark: 0808 873 73
- France: 0805 102 406
- Italy: 800 977 638
- The Netherlands: 08000 204 675
- Austria, Germany and Switzerland: 08000 700 440
Landline for all countries: +49364179972599
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm (CET).
24 reviews for Bones Bearings Swiss L2 Bearing inkl. Spacer (black):
We also recommend