System administrator (f/m/x) in Eschwege, Jena or Leipzig
Do you have high expectations when it comes to secure, high-performance and efficient IT infrastructures? Are you open to new technologies and the constantly changing requirements of a modern IT landscape?
Then you've come to the right place. If you're ready to contribute to the progress of our success with commitment and initiative, apply now as a system administrator (f/m/x) at skatedeluxe.
This is what you can expect
- freedom to shape your own career and the opportunity for a long-term professional career at skatedeluxe
- the opportunity for further education as well as the ability to research and evaluate new technologies
- flexible working hours, open corporate culture and a soft spot for caffeine junkies
- a company bike according to your taste and a daycare allowance for your kids
- free drinks, fruit baskets, etc.
- an attractive workspace in Eschwege (15 minutes' walk from the train station), Jena (5 minutes' walk from the Westbahnhof train station) or downtown Leipzig (5 minutes' walk from the main train station)
- full-time employment, hybrid work model with the possibility of up to 60% mobile office
You can find further benefits here.
- installing, configuring, maintaining and administering Windows and Linux servers (incl. their applications and applications) as well as client operating systems (Windows, OSX and Linux)
- supporting web services in connection with Apache, Nginx, HA-Proxy and MySQL
- installing, commissioning and maintaining servers, clients, printers, switches, UPS and other network components etc.
- designing and further developing the existing infrastructure
- planning, expanding and executing data backup as well as backup and recovery jobs
- collaborating with and supporting the help desk (handling all support requests regarding hardware and software) as well as systematically limiting and eliminating occurring malfunctions using modern expert and diagnostic systems
- excellent knowledge of Linux, Windows, Active Directory and networks as well as extensive experience with virtualization systems (Docker, Virtualbox, etc.)
- strong understanding of quality and end product as well as very good analytical and conceptual skills
- technical education or studies in the IT field (computer science, system integration specialist or similar)
- good general knowledge in the administration of various applications, e.g. accounting software
- you're a team player, open-minded, structured, meticulous and reliable