The ideology behind the XLK construction of the Lakai Freemont Suede Shoe is to provide the increased structural integrity of a cup sole while reducing overall sole weight by sculpting sidewalls and minimizing rubber in areas where it is not needed. The Lakai Freemont Suede Shoe is a highly flexible and comfortable Sneaker.
- upper: suede, neoprene, synthetic material
- low-cut silhouette
- elongated, one-piece and perforated toe cap
- XLK cup sole construction with herringbone tread pattern
- removable and molded Luxlite footbed
- High-Density foam midsole
- punched eyelets
- neoprene bootie
- punched ventilation eyelets
- perforated side panels
- reinforced heel cap
- molded heel inserts
- Lakai logo detail on the tongue and sidewall
Use one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free from these countries:
- Belgium: 0800 494 43
- Denmark: 0808 873 73
- France: 0805 102 406
- Italy: 800 977 638
- The Netherlands: 08000 204 675
- Austria, Germany and Switzerland: 08000 700 440
Landline for all countries: +49364179972599
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm (CET).
1 reviews for Lakai Fremont Suede Shoe (black):
We also recommend