Very few have made the same kind of impact on skating as Guy Mariano. He has influenced just about every street pro, from his peers to those who are just now coming up. The Lakai Guymar Suede Shoe is a modern take on classic vulcanization and adds up to another clean, athletic look. The crated midsole adds cushioning and increases support without sacrificing flexibility. An internal beveled edge allows the foxing tape to bond seamlessly with the outsole, mimicking the standard vulcanized appeal.
- upper: suede, canvas
- Guy Mariano pro model
- low-cut silhouette
- elongated and one-piece toe cap
- VLK outsole with a rounded outer edge
- removable and molded Lux-Lite footbed
- crated midsole construction
- slightly padded tongue and collar
- mesh lining
- punched eyelets
- metal ventilation eyelets
- reinforced heel cap
- molded heel inserts
- Lakai and Guy Mariano logo details on the tongue and sidewall
Use one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free from these countries:
- Belgium: 0800 494 43
- Denmark: 0808 873 73
- France: 0805 102 406
- Italy: 800 977 638
- The Netherlands: 08000 204 675
- Austria, Germany and Switzerland: 08000 700 440
Landline for all countries: +49364179972599
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm (CET).
2 reviews for Lakai Guymar Suede Shoe (black black):
We also recommend