The idea behind Lakai's XLK construction is to provide the increased structural integrity of a cupsole while reducing overall sole weight by sculpting sidewalls and minimizing rubber in areas where it is not needed. Happened to the Lakai MJ XLK Suede Shoe. Less rubber, less weight but increased structural integrity and flexibility. Check them out.
- upper: canvas, suede
- Marc Johnson pro model
- low-cut silhouette
- elongated and one-piece toe cap
- XLK cupsole with herringbone tread pattern with vertical flex zones
- removable and molded polyurethane footbed
- molded high-density EVA wedge
- metal eyelets
- cotton lining
- slightly padded tongue and collar
- molded heel inserts
- Lakai logo details on the tongue, heel and outsole
Use one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free from these countries:
- Belgium: 0800 494 43
- Denmark: 0808 873 73
- France: 0805 102 406
- Italy: 800 977 638
- The Netherlands: 08000 204 675
- Austria, Germany and Switzerland: 08000 700 440
Landline for all countries: +49364179972599
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm (CET).
2 reviews for Lakai MJ XLK Suede Shoe (black):
We also recommend