Welcome to the future. The New Balance Numeric 868 Shoe has been tried and tested by the New Balance skateboard team and will exceed your expectations. Adopting impact-resistant technologies from NB running, the 868 features a dual-durometer C-CAP® midsole to provide protection and stability where skateboarders need it most without sacrificing board feel or flexibility. Breathable mesh quarter panels are reinforced with lightweight Fantom Tape while the vamp features TPU reinforcement for durability. N2 is a low to the ground cushioning technology that is responsive and durable in a low-profile execution.
- upper: nubuck, leather, synthetic material
- low-cut silhouette
- internal hidden toe protection
- abrasion-resistant cupsole with Hexagon tread pattern
- removable and molded closed-cell polyurethane footbed
- C-CAP compression-molded EVA midsole
- N2 cushioning technology in the heel
- Fantom Tape at the sidewalls
- mesh lining
- elastic tongue-centering straps
- enhanced heel cap
Use one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free from these countries:
- Belgium: 0800 494 43
- Denmark: 0808 873 73
- France: 0805 102 406
- Italy: 800 977 638
- The Netherlands: 08000 204 675
- Austria, Germany and Switzerland: 08000 700 440
Landline for all countries: +49364179972599
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm (CET).