The Nike SB x FTC Blazer Mid Shoe is a limited collabo piece between Nike SB and the FTC Skate Shop from San Francisco featuring a colorway that is an homage to the Justin Herman Plaza aka Embarcadero. The Blazer Mid offers excellent impact protection and a stable fit with its mid-cut cushioning and a revamped, gusseted tongue that keeps the foot snug and centered. Furthermore, it is equipped with a high-quality upper and with the Autoclave construction for an advanced wearing comfort.
- upper: suede, synthetic material
- limited collabo with the FTC Skate Shop
- Embarcadero colorway
- mid-cut silhouette
- double-stitched Ollie area
- textured rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern
- removable footbed with photo print and Nike Zoom Air unit
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the upper
- gusseted tongue
- mesh lining
- mesh window above the heel
- molded heel inserts
- second pair of shoelaces in red
Use one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free from these countries:
- Belgium: 0800 494 43
- Denmark: 0808 873 73
- France: 0805 102 406
- Italy: 800 977 638
- The Netherlands: 08000 204 675
- Austria, Germany and Switzerland: 08000 700 440
Landline for all countries: +49364179972599
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm (CET).
Be the first to write a Review. Let others know what's up.
We also recommend