Vision Streetwear is truly one of the most original skateboard brands, it was the first brand to capture the rebellious culture of skateboarding. Since 1976 the brand's iconic art and styling has propelled the culture of the scene and continues to built upon its legendary street style. The Vision Streetwear Canvas Hi 22 Shoe will accompany you like a good old friend. The first shoe featuring a rubber wrapped Ollie area.
- upper: canvas
- hi-cut silhouette
- rubber toe cap
- rubber wrapped Ollie area
- vulcanized wrap cup rubber outsole with waffle tread pattern
- removable polyurethane footbed
- zero-padded tongue and collar
- triangle-arranged metal ventilation eyelets
- cotton lining
- metal eyelets
- molded heel inserts
- Vision Streetwear logo details on the tongue, sidewall and outsole
Use one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free from these countries:
- Belgium: 0800 494 43
- Denmark: 0808 873 73
- France: 0805 102 406
- Italy: 800 977 638
- The Netherlands: 08000 204 675
- Austria, Germany and Switzerland: 08000 700 440
Landline for all countries: +49364179972599
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm (CET).
3 reviews for Vision Streetwear Canvas Hi 22 Shoe (black white):
We also recommend