skatedeluxe Go Skate
Win 1 of 2 packages with exclusive adidas & skatedeluxe stuff!
How to participate:
- Follow us on Instagram @skatedeluxe_skateshop or TikTok @skatedeluxe.
- Film your best kickflip!*
- Upload your clip as Instagram Reel or on TikTok. Make sure to tag #skatedeluxeGoSkate and our account in your post.
- Make sure your account is public and we can share/repost your post. (For technical reasons, unfortunately, we can't repost carousel posts with multiple videos at this time).
The deadline for this challenge is 25.3.2024, 23:59 (CET)!We will be selecting two winners for this challenge. If you are one of the winners, we will contact you through your channel via direct message and repost your clip. Please note that competition terms and conditions apply. This challenge is neither organized nor sponsored by Instagram or TikTok in any way.
*Skatepark, street, down steps, over flat gaps or rubbish bins, into grinds, out of slides, nollie, fakie or switch - everything is allowed and we encourage you to get creative!
You can win
1 of 2 great packages with exclusive adidas & skatedeluxe stuff:
- 2x adidas Samba
- 4x skatedeluxe deck including griptape
- 1x skatedeluxe wheels
- 1x skatedeluxe ball bearings
- skatedeluxe outfit with t-shirt, sweatshirt, trousers, socks & cap
- skatedeluxe goodies with skate wax, hardware & skate tool
Check out our trick tips and already improve your skills for the upcoming challenges.
What is the deadline for submitting my clip?
Each Go Skate Challenge has its own deadline. You have until then to submit your clip. Just check the current challenge for more info.
Can I do the trick in the skate park / at another obstacle?
If it is not explicitly stated in the challenge, you can do the trick wherever you want.
Can I use old footage?
The Go Skate Challenges are meant to give you a mission for your session and have fun skating. We will not check when your footage is from. However, we prefer to see fresh footage.
What format does my clip need to be in?
In principle, you can participate with any format. We recommend 9:16 clips for Instagram Reels or TikTok.
Do I have a better chance if I enter on Instagram or TikTok?
We regularly check submissions on both platforms. Which one you enter on is up to you. Multiple entries will not give you an advantage.
How are the winners selected?
As a rule, the winners are selected by us at random. The drawing of the winners may vary depending on the type of the current Go Skate Challenge.
Conditions of participation
All decisions are final. The terms and conditions of participation for raffles and competitions apply. The following terms and conditions are formally and legally binding:
- This contest is not connected to, organized, sponsored or supported in any way by Instagram and/or TikTok.
- By participating, every competitor gives skatedeluxe permission to use the provided video material (for example, to announce the winners).
- As a participant, you guarantee that all user and other ancillary rights, as well as other rights to the submitted video material has been observed and that the imagery is unencumbered by any third party claims.