Shipping costs & delivery time
- We offer free standard shipping on orders from 80 GBP to the United Kingdom.
- To calculate the delivery time and shipping costs, please add an item to your shopping cart. Then select your country and your desired shipping method. The delivery time will then be calculated and displayed below.
- Your order will be shipped from our warehouse in Germany. When shipping to the United Kingdom all taxes and customs duties are included in the prices displayed. There are no additional fees.
- Deliveries to remote areas or islands may be delayed by 1-2 business days.
- *Due to the necessary customs clearance, we can ship orders to the UK over 162 GBP merchandise value, as well as all orders to Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey, exclusively with DHL Express. Please understand that alternative shipping methods aren't available in those cases. Northern Ireland is not affected by this exception.
Shipping methods & shipping costs
|Shipping method||Shipping costs|
|UPS Standard||4.95 GBP
free standard shipping on orders from 80 GBP (up to 162 GBP)*
|UPS Standard Priority||7.95 GBP|
|UPS Express||12.95 GBP|
|DHL Express||14.95 GBP|
The shipping confirmation e-mail with the shipment tracking link will usually be sent to you as soon as we've handed over your order to the parcel service. If you haven't received an e-mail, this may be for one of the following reasons:
- The e-mail landed in your spam folder.
- There's a typo in your e-mail address. Please check your e-mail address under "My Account".
- Your inbox is full.
- You chose payment in advance (bank transfer) and we haven't received your payment yet.
You can also track the status of your order under "My Account - Orders". Once your order has been shipped you'll find the shipment tracking link there.
- If the package cannot be delivered, it can be left with a neighbor, depending on the region, or left at a nearby pick up location. Alternatively, a new delivery attempt can be made.
- If you're not home, you'll get a notification card in your mailbox, where you can find more information on the whereabouts of your order.
- Please check the shipment tracking link and the tracking details to find out more about the location of your order.
- Please understand that we have no influence on the exact time of delivery.
If you didn’t get a notification in your mailbox, you can do the following:
- Please check the shipment tracking. You'll find the link in "My Account - Orders". This will help you find out where your package is.
- If your package is ready for pick up at the post office or another pick up location near you, just present your ID card or a written authorization from the recipient to pick it up.
- The package might also have been left with your neighbors.
- Or contact us, we're happy to help you.
- If you've already placed your order, contact us. If possible, we'll gladly change your shipping address. Please keep in mind that we pack your order as soon as possible and any subsequent change in your address book will not change the order’s shipping address.
- As long as you haven't placed your order, you can change your shipping address during the ordering process or in your address book before you place the order.
- Please note that at the moment it's not always possible to track your parcel with the "CA...DE" number on the UK Mail website. Please use the international tracking number "500..." which should be displayed in the DHL shipment tracking.
- If the number isn't available yet, please wait a bit. When your parcel is scanned by UK Mail, the international tracking number will be visible.