Customer Service Agent (f/m/x) French in Jena or Leipzig
Whether decks, trucks or skate shoes, since 2004, skatedeluxe has been doing it like no other European skate shop. With 18 years of experience and skater-owned from the very start, we are your # 1 destination when it comes to skateboarding.
We’ve made it our mission to be the premier destination for skateboarders.
You are highly customer focused, communicative and friendly? You have an absolute talent for languages and like skateboarding and streetwear? Then this may be the job for you.
What we offer
- An appealing workplace in Jena (5 minute walk from Westbahnhof) or in the centre of Leipzig (5 minute walk from the main station)
- A dynamic and friendly team as well as an in-house mini ramp (in Jena)
- Challenging tasks and a lot of creative freedom
- Company bicycle, allowance for daycare, free drinks, fruit baskets etc.
- Part-time or full-time employment (32h or 40h/week), hybrid work model with the option of up to 60% mobile office
- Communication with our customers by e-mail, chat and phone
- Individual consulting of our national and international customers to our services, products, invoices and personal requests
- Solving customer issues and complaints
- Passion for skateboarding, as well as skatewear and streetwear
- Confident communication in both clearly spoken and written French (with B2 level or equivalent)
- Very good written German and/or English skills
- further language skills (Italian, Dutch, Polish) could be a plus
- A sense of responsibility, conscientiousness, motivation and reliability
- A professional, pro-active and 'can do' attitude with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communications skills and a careful and reliable working style
- Patience, optimism, team spirit and flexibility
- Experience in customer service (not a requirement)
If you're interested in this offer, we look forward to your compelling application! Please prepare your application documents incl. language certificate or comparable verification in digital form and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.