Junior Software Tester / Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m/x) in Eschwege, Jena or Leipzig
We are looking for motivated & creative minds. In addition to a relaxed working atmosphere, you can expect opportunities for development and growth in exciting projects. Apply now as Junior Software Tester / Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m/d) at skatedeluxe.
This is what you can expect
- an attractive workspace in Eschwege (15 minutes' walk from the train station), Jena (5 minutes' walk from the Westbahnhof train station) or downtown Leipzig (5 minutes' walk from the main train station)
- freedom to shape your own career and the opportunity for a long-term professional career at skatedeluxe
- the opportunity for further education as well as the ability to research and evaluate new technologies
- flexible working hours, open corporate culture and a soft spot for caffeine junkies
- a company bike according to your taste and a daycare allowance for your kids as well as free dinks and healthy snacks
- full- or part-time employment, hybrid work model with the possibility of up to 60% mobile office
- ensuring and improving our software quality
- planning, executing and evaluating acceptance, load, integration and regression tests
- verifying and validating software quality, as well as transparent communication of test results and quality assessments
- further developing test processes and test tools as well as expanding test automation
- experience in the conception, execution and evaluation of acceptance, load, integration and regression tests in complex software systems
- high standards in terms of quality, functionality and presentation of the software solution
- you're a team player, open-minded, structured, meticulous and reliable
- basic knowledge in the area of automated tests
- experience in e-commerce, e.g. SEO, website performance, etc., is an advantage.
If you're interested in this position, we look forward to getting your application! Please submit your application in digital form to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We’ll find solutions for those who like to sleep in and the early birds.
We’re all about flat hierarchies and are always open to hearing your concerns.
We’ll give you an allowance for daycare.
We are open-minded to your professional and personal development.
We have fresh fruit ready and waiting for you.
We offer you an employee discount in our shop.
We invite our team members to help us test out our products.
We think letting loose every once in a while is good for the soul.
We’ll offer you a company bike according to your personal taste.
We’re happy to take the time to help you familiarize yourself with everything.