Bones Swiss Super Reds bearings are designed from the ground up to be the best bearing on the market at this price point. What Super Reds are not, is a Reds bearing with just better super finishing (surface polishing). Super Reds are a superior quality bearing, using higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish. The result is a bearing that is as fast as Bones Reds, but quieter, smoother and longer lasting. Super Reds use a black shield and laser engraving to differentiate themselves from original Reds.
- higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish.
- single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
- high speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- skate rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- set of 8 bearings
Use one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free from these countries:
- Belgium: 0800 494 43
- Denmark: 0808 873 73
- France: 0805 102 406
- Italy: 800 977 638
- The Netherlands: 08000 204 675
- Austria, Germany and Switzerland: 08000 700 440
Landline for all countries: +49364179972599
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm (CET).
134 reviews for Bones Bearings Super Reds Bearing (black):
Great bearings for an all arround purpose, but very fragile to harsh weather such as rain. When your bearings get wet or submerged you'll need to clean them immediatly, otherwise the bearing will rust! It only takes one night for them to turn permanently stuck. GREAT BEARINGS, JUST DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
Best bearing in the world! Judt ride them and with time they will become faster and faster. Occasionally clean them.
NEVER POP THE SHEILDS OF, it will ruinthe bearings.
Great bearings! Put this on my Stereo Vynil Cruiser and it's one hell of a ride!
We also recommend