The Lakai Griffin Shoe features a straight clean toe construction with a seamless vamp and a breathable canvas upper. The hidden midsole crating add a layer of shock absorption for comfort, while the Lakai branding lends the finishing detail. Are you ready to skate right out of the box?
- upper: canvas
- low-cut silhouette
- elongated, one-piece and perforated toe cap
- double-stitched Ollie area
- vulcanized wrap cup rubber outsole with deep herringbone tread pattern
- removable, molded and designed polyurethane footbed
- cotton lining
- slightly padded tongue and collar
- metal eyelets
- reinforced heel cap
- molded heel inserts
- Lakai und chocolate logo details on the tongue, sidewal and outsole
Use one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free from these countries:
- Belgium: 0800 494 43
- Denmark: 0808 873 73
- France: 0805 102 406
- Italy: 800 977 638
- The Netherlands: 08000 204 675
- Austria, Germany and Switzerland: 08000 700 440
Landline for all countries: +49364179972599
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm (CET).
1 reviews for Lakai Griffin Shoe (grey gum):
We also recommend