The Lakai Manchester Shoe first showed up back in 2007 an still continues to prove its staying power. The Lakai Manchester Suede Shoe with it's straight and almost perfect appearance features a clean toe cap, basic panels and a classic vulcanized outsole. To make it short and simple – one of skateboarding's most iconic shoes.
- upper: suede
- low-cut silhouette
- elongated, one-piece and perforated toe cap
- vulcanized, tacky wrap cup rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern
- removable and molded polyurethane footbed
- slightly padded mesh tongue and collar
- punched eyelets
- cotton lining
- reinforced heel cap
- molded heel inserts
- Lakai logo details on tongue, sidewall, heel and outsole
Use one of our contact forms or write an e-mail to email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
We do offer plenty of information about boards and shoes in our blog.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free from these countries:
- Belgium: 0800 494 43
- Denmark: 0808 873 73
- France: 0805 102 406
- Italy: 800 977 638
- The Netherlands: 08000 204 675
- Austria, Germany and Switzerland: 08000 700 440
Landline for all countries: +49364179972599
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9am and 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm (CET).
11 reviews for Lakai Manchester Suede Shoe (grey):
We also recommend